Three Ways I'll Continue to Shine This Summer

 As summer unfolds, I've been thinking about the things that bring me joy and the ways I want to continue growing during this season. Summer often feels like an invitation to slow down, savor the little things, and reconnect with what matters most.

As I look ahead, I've identified three ways I hope to continue shining this summer.

1. Creating Joy Through Meaningful Traditions

One of my favorite things is finding reasons to celebrate. Whether it's a pet birthday, a cozy gathering with friends, a themed party, or simply making my home feel warm and welcoming, I love creating moments that bring joy. 

I've learned that life doesn't always need a major milestone to be worth celebrating. Sometimes the smallest traditions become the memories we treasure most. This summer, I want to keep embracing those little moments and find creative ways to make everyday life feel special.

2. Caring for Others with a Generous Heart

Caring for others has always been an important part of who I am. Through teaching, volunteering, helping animals, and supporting the people I love, I've discovered that kindness has a ripple effect.

Summer provides a wonderful opportunity to continue serving others while also remembering that caring for myself matters, too. Whether I'm helping a rescue animal, spending time with loved ones, or simply offering encouragement to someone who needs it, I hope to continue leading with compassion. 

3. Honoring My Natural Rhythm

One of the biggest lessons I've been learning is that I don't have to force myself into someone else's pace. 

I've noticed that I feel my best during quiet mornings, when I can spend time reflecting, praying, journaling, or simply enjoying a peaceful start to the day. I've also learned that rest isn't something I have to earn--it's something I need.

This summer, I want to continue listening to what energizes me and what drains me. I want to make room for the activities, relationships, and routines that help me feel grounded, joyful, and fully myself.

Looking Ahead

Summer isn't about becoming a completely different person. It's about continuing to grow into the person I'm already becoming.

As the season continues, I hope to create joy, extend kindness, and honor the rhythms that help me flourish. If I can do those three things, I'll consider this summer a beautiful success.

How do you hope to shine this summer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Back with Purpose!

My Dreams

Making Changes