I’m Back with Purpose!

 Hey there friends! It’s been quite a while. I had to stop posting because I reached a really dark place in my infertility journey, and a lot has happened! This summer, my husband and I chose to be childfree after infertility. It was a hard decision, but the best decision I’ve ever made for myself. 

You may have noticed that I rebranded. This is because I have embraced the childfree life and have realized that I have a purpose outside of motherhood. It’s been a long, hard journey to get to this point. 

I want to help other women who are struggling through infertility, no matter where their journey leads them. 

I am passionate about helping others, and truly believe that I’m being called to do beautiful things. I’m currently on a journey to being a Life Coach. This may take me a bit, but I want to use my experience and my skill set to help other women going through infertility in a professional capacity. This will include women who have husbands who are struggling with infertility. 

When we first decided to be childfree after infertility, I felt hopeless. Like there was this endless, black abyss that I would never find my way out of. The grief was unbearable and I thought I would never truly be happy. I had someone tell me that I would never truly “find comfort on this side of Heaven” because I wasn’t going to have children. I believed them. 

I reached a very low point in my life. Then I realized I didn’t want to feel that way anymore. I started seeing other women who were childfree after infertility on TikTok and realized that I could be one of those women. I felt a glimmer of hope. 

I went to therapy. My husband and I went to marriage counseling. I began self-reflecting. I started thinking about all the things I’m grateful for. I put in a lot of work with my mental and emotional health and then slowly, very slowly, I began to feel comfort. Recently, I began to feel joy. 

This blog will be for anyone who wants to know how to know how I have switched my mindset and found true comfort, joy, peace, and purpose. 

My life goals no longer include children, which is heartbreaking. But they do include living in peace, staying rooted in my faith, being an exceptional fur mom, to build a strong and steady marriage, to create whimsy on purpose, to pour into my teaching without losing myself, and to be whole and not defined by my past. 

Please join me on my journey of healing out loud, fulfilling my purpose, and living fully. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dreams

Making Changes